Provides exceptional service to the business by greeting/assisting all visitors and answering and transferring incoming calls from all over the United States.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets the public.
- Distributes name badges to visitors, temporary employees, etc.
- Issues facility access cards to employees.
- Schedules meeting rooms for all.
- Answers and transfers calls from all over the United States.
- Participates enthusiastically in company and community service events.
- Performs light Administrative duties.
- Performs PC Support and Administrative duties as needed.
- Acts as a model for Vision, Values, and Mission.
- Builds professional relationships with customers and other teams.
- Responsible for the timely updates of company phone and speed dial lists.
- Responsible for issuing of the Company Loaner Cell Phones.
- Assists Administration or any other team when needed for various tasks (envelope labels, compiling manuals, etc.).
- Understands other work areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 2+ years of prior switchboard experience.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.