Our high level Software Development client in downtown San Francisco is looking to fill the role of Receptionist/Front Office Coordinator
Duties will include :
- • Handle client calls with the strictest of confidentiality and professionalism
• Manage all clients and visitors coming into the office and direct them accordingly
• Log and verify all security badges for visitors to building
• Manage all vendors and mail packages coming to front desk
What you must have :
- • Must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Must have strong business professional customer service skills
• Super detail oriented and customer success driven
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to learn and adapt quickly
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred
Schedule - Mon - Fri - 8am to 5pm
Location - Financial District, San Francisco, California
Pay Rate - $19-$21/HR (Contract to Hire)
If you are interested in the above role, please simply hit "REPLY" and send me your most updated resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Next steps in the process - are reviewing of resumes for interview eligibility and setting up interviews.
We hope you're excited about this opportunity.
Thank you for your interest in Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.