This position is responsible for welcoming guests and directing them appropriately. The receptionist needs to be confident in answering calls from a multi-line phone system. He/she also needs to be able is assist with various administrative duties as needed.
- Welcome all visitors / employees and maintain visitor logbook and issue visitor badges.
- Answer incoming calls using a multi-line switchboard and forward as determined.
- Assist various departments with projects that include: Data entry, manual program updates and basic sales reporting.
- Serve as an assistant for a variety of office functions as time allows.
- Maintains a clean and professional reception area
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One year of experience as a receptionist or office clerk
- Knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Data entry and keyboarding experience
- Professional appearance and positive demeanor at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Johnson Brothers is an equal opportunity employer.
Time Type:Full time