The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Receptionist for our client in the Washington, DC area.
Our client is a well-known National Non-Profit Organization with a passion for helping people. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Non-Profit work, a friendly/outgoing personality, and a team player mentality.
This a contract position with opportunity to convert to permanent for the right candidate & while on contract CSI offers a competitive Benefits Package including: Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Major Medical/Dental/Vision Health Insurance Plans, & PTO/Holiday Pay.
The Receptionist is responsible for greeting and welcoming all visitors, answering calls, and a variety of routine clerical tasks.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to completion of projects on a timely basis
- Excellent verbal, written, and keyboard skills
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and work well under pressure
- Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- High energy level, comfortable performing multiple tasks in conjunction with day-to-day activities, self-starter willing to take initiative
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; team player, ability to communicate with diverse personalities, tactful, mature and flexible
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Resourceful, well organized, dependable, efficient and detailed oriented
- High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of one (1) year of related experience required