SNI Companies has an immediate opening for a public records researcher for our client in Downtown Denver. This is an exciting opportunity working for a growing company.
- Enters, codes, and retrieves a variety of information from various computer systems related to an applicant's history
- Searches and retrieves information from files, microfiche, computer records, and other documents in response to specific client for pre-employment screening requests
- Releases information and documents in accordance with the Public Information Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act and other applicable laws and procedures
- Updates notes when requests reach 48 hours and anytime a delay expires
- Functions positively on a team
- May assist county and state criminal request processing
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associate's Degree preferable in Criminal Justice or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information, and assist others with writing skill and related issues; must be comfortable soliciting information via email, phone, fax etc.
- Ability to type 45 + wpm with strong accuracy
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to produce work of the highest quality level.
- Analytical/Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Quantity of Work- Ensures the completion of individual assignments.
This opportunity would be working Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. If you are interested in being in consideration for this open role please apply and call Brenda Dvorak at (720) 458-4372.