Recruiter / Account Executive
Since 1981, CareersUSA is an award-winning, woman-owned, national staffing firm offering businesses a wide range of staffing services including temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire personnel as well as payroll processing services and HR Time & Attendance software solutions. In addition to connecting employers with employees, CareersUSA finds people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
As a Recruiter / Account Executive you will serve as a professional expert to help our clients build their business by providing staffing solutions, as well as benefit from the satisfaction of finding people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
- Source and identify candidates for open positions through job boards, social media, job fairs, networking events, etc.
- Promote sales through outbound sales/telemarketing calls to prospects and current clients
- Skill-market candidates to current and prospective clients via email and/or telemarketing calls
- Schedule appointments for Sales Director to meet with prospects and current clients
- Interview and evaluate candidates for job placement based on client requirements
- Facilitate pre-employment screenings including reference checks, and drug and background checks
- Manage applicant process and maintain regular communication with client; ensure timely candidate placement
- Conduct on-boarding process for candidates and track progress of candidates
- 1+ years of staffing and/or customer service experience
- Telemarketing and/or sales experience is preferred
- Must have Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet research skills with a minimum of 45 WPM
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Assertive, highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented and profit-driven
- Personable, problem-solver and team player
- People-person who can effectively communicate via telephone and e-mail communications
- Ability to multi-task
- A positive will-to-win attitude and a competitive spirit
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- Application Process: Please submit your resume through this posting
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits, and a career path to success, contact us today!