ABOUT THE JOBThe Human Resources job family develops human resource management strategies and policies to meet business needs including planning, administering and reviewing activities concerned with recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits and employee relations. Assists in recruiting qualified candidates that meet or exceed IKEA's hiring criteria.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Manages the Full Cycle Recruitment Process from initial candidate contact to offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Partners with Steering Managers and Hiring Managers to gain unique understanding of positions as assigned.
- Utilizes tools and programs and directs sourcing techniques to identify, attract, and engage qualified candidates for assigned and anticipated vacancies.
- Works aggressively to fill all open positions with qualified candidates.
- Analyzes data and implementing process improvements across the recruitment function.
- Fosters and manages effective relations with location Store Manager, Steering Group, Hiring Managers and HRBP's to ensure alignment with assigned role sourcing strategies.
- Builds and maintains manageable talent pools in Kenexa-BrassRing system using Working Folders.
- Supports the ideas of “The Human Resource Idea” with regard to co-worker staffing, training and development, and leadership.
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- 3 years experience in Full Cycle Recruitment
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people from diverse experiences and cultures.
- Familiar with social media recruiting strategies, solid understanding of the industry and general recruitment practices.
- Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR)
- Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter (ACIR)
- Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR)
- Certified Social Sourcing Recruiter (CSSR)
- Certified Social Media Recruiter (CSMR)
- Professional Recruiter Certification (PRC) (Any one of these or a combination)
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world's leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.