About the Company:
Daley and Associates, LLC is a boutique executive search and contract consulting firm. We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and goal-oriented Recruiter to join our Life Sciences division. We work with some of the most prominent businesses in the greater Boston area, ranging from promising start ups to Fortune 500 companies. This is an opportunity for you to create and set your own course in a dynamic and ever-changing industry. You will become an integral part of a seasoned company that will provide support and generate immediate financial success.
The Clinical/Regulatory Affairs Recruiter will join our new Life Sciences team, using the tools provided by the company to sourcing and communicating with quality candidates who will fit the open in-house requisitions, resulting in successful placements with our biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device clients. Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with senior staff to identify top client priorities and create a strategy to meet objectives through recruiting activities.
- Helping professionals in identifying the right career opportunity and assisting those professionals in attaining opportunities in order to maximize their career potential.
- Screening resumes, interviewing candidates (by phone and in person), administering appropriate assessments and reference/background checking.
- Calling and/or emailing potential clients to market our services and generate interest.
- Client research, lead generation and business development.
- Identifying and utilizing creative sourcing strategies to drive candidate flow (social media, job boards, professional associations, colleges, any other creative solutions).
- Negotiating candidate salary and pay rates, preparing candidates and coordinating client interviews.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3 - 5 years of Life Sciences Recruiting experience required, agency experience preferred
- Must be a self-starter with excellent follow through
- Must have the ability to operate independently in a fast paced environment.
- Assertive and confident - Not afraid to pick up the phone
- Someone who possess excellent interpersonal skills - able to communicate effectively with recruiters, candidates and clients.
- Someone with the ability to network, sell and make outbound cold-calls.
- Experience in sales, customer service, recruiting, retail or restaurant work preferred