Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We have an exciting opportunity for an entry level Recruiter to join our growing team! The Recruiter is responsible for recruiting activities including posting and managing requisitions, sourcing of candidates, and managing the applicant tracking system. In addition this role will be accountable for supporting recruiting campaigns that align with the organization’s talent acquisition strategy and supports the growth of the business and SBH’s overall mission.
- Develops job postings for open positions and place employment postings on the most effective media (internet job sites, college job placement offices and internal job postings.)
- Reviews resumes and applications and conducts screening interviews of qualified candidates. Consults with management to identify and recommend the most qualified candidates. Negotiates and documents employment offers within the company guidelines.
- Administers the appropriate pre-employment testing. Perform various background checks, verify degrees and check candidate’s references.
- Responsible for onboarding new hires from a paperwork perspective.
- Maintains all pertinent applicant and interview data in the applicant tracking system
- Builds and maintains relationships with hiring managers and candidates. Guides management through the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Accountable for proactive communication with current and potential applicants (internal and external candidates) in order to build sustainable talent pool.
- Stays current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy and various benefits guidelines and eligibility. Ensure hiring practices are following all compliance guidelines and applicable laws.
- Bachelors degree in Business/Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years full lifecycle corporate recruiting experience
- Experience developing and executing a recruiting strategy
- Recruiting experience for multiple business functions
- Experience using an applicant tracking system
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
- Flexible Schedules