Kforce is an award-winning professional staffing and solutions firm that provides strategic partnership in the areas of Technology and Finance & Accounting. Our name stands for KnowledgeForce® which describes the experience we've gained since 1962 and the 35,000 highly skilled professionals we engage annually. Each year, our network of over 60 offices and two national recruiting centers provides opportunities across 4,000 companies, including 70% of the Fortune 100. For over 55 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and having a meaningful impact on all the lives we serve. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities. At Kforce, We Love What We Do. We Love Who We Serve.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of great people that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Talent Representative F&A is responsible for servicing clients and candidates. The Talent Representative F&A is responsible for the identification, qualification, recruiting, and interviewing of candidate and customers; for the cultivation, administration, and maintenance of the client relationship; and for facilitating activities associated with the matching and closing process. The Talent Representative F&A builds relationships with clients and candidates through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote Kforce services to clients by determining and implementing appropriate marketing techniques for industry and region, including regular visits to current clients.
- Identify and recruit qualified candidates by engaging in sourcing activities to include, but not be limited to: market research recruiting calls, attending seminars and networking events. Determine and implement appropriate recruiting techniques for market, industry, skill set, and region.
- Evaluate market conditions and ensure candidate inventory population stays at appropriate levels to accommodate anticipated client demand. Develop staffing strategies when deficiencies are identified.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with candidates not currently on assignment.
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in-person interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Complete appropriate reference checks on candidates to ensure authenticity of stated skills and experience. Coordinate applicable background investigations with administrative staff.
- Package the qualified candidate for presentation to client.
- Qualify and prioritize new job orders.
- Negotiate appropriate contract terms, pay rates, bill rates, and fees for incoming job orders.
- Ensure client expectations regarding job orders are set and maintained.
- Analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidate with client needs.
- Employ proper matching methodologies including leveraging applicable systems, presenting job opportunities to candidates, negotiating pay rates, and closing placements.
- Prep and debrief the candidate. Serve as the liaison between the client and the candidate during the offer process. Provide coaching and advice to the candidate through the client interview process.
- Supervise and manage candidates on assignment; counsel and discipline candidates; be directly involved in termination decisions.
- Conduct follow-up activities with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery by candidate of expected services.
- Identify new job order opportunities through client contacts and consultants via candidate marketing and relationship building.
- Identify customer needs; be continuously alert and responsive to changing customer business environment and needs.
- Engage in activities directly related to candidate quality assurance, retention and extension, lead generation, remarketing, and candidate satisfaction.
- Develop and execute daily plan.
- Participate in periodic training to enhance representation of clients in HR management decisions.
- None required.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrate ability to obtain Career-To-Date Gross Profit of $0 - $99K.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to a team environment.
- Demonstrate well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient at handling difficult client negotiations and human relations issues with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a compelling business case to support recommendations.
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and solid trust.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong relationships with hiring managers.
- Look for opportunities to sustain regular contact with clients and candidates and improve client and candidate retention.
- Demonstrate expertise within functional discipline.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Commitment and adherence to Firm’s Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of staffing/industry experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
- None required.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.