Job title :: Recruiter I
Work Location: Kent, Washington, 98032
Duration :: 6+months
The Jr. Field Recruiter, primarily establishes and maintains relationships with Field Recruiter and Human Resources to meet the business’ recruiting needs. The Jr. Recruiter works closely with the Human Resources team to manage requisitions, source, screen, and identify potential candidates.
Assistance with communications to candidate(s) and managers during recruiting process.
Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms and employee referrals. Interviews applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills. Consults with HRBP or Field Recruiter to ensure an efficient and effective recruiting process. Communicates with Managers prior to new hire start date, provides all hire materials needed for candidates prior to start date. Assists Field Recruiter in sourcing activities. Assists with any communications and administrative tasks during recruiting process.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field
- Recruiting and Human Resources
- MS Office, Applicant Tracking Systems, Sourcing tools
- Good judgment and decision making abilities
- Strong business acumen
- Work closely with diverse personalities and leadership levels throughout the organization
- Maintains current knowledge of technologies and social media
- Must be team oriented and able to multi task
- Creative outside the box thinker
- Passionate and driven
- Willing and able to learn and adapt new processes
- Proactive problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills