Position Title Recruiter II
Location Boca Raton Florida USA 33496
Duration : 6.5 months contract on W2 without benefits
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
The Corporate Recruiter, a senior recruitment position at the Boca Raton Corporate Office, primarily establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of hiring and business needs. Primarily client facing, acts as a strategic recruitment account manager and primary recruitment partner with the hiring leaders of assigned business functions.
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms and employee referrals.
- Ensures recruiting sources are managed to budget. Screens and refers applicants to hiring personnel in the organization.
- Interviews applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills. Advises managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Maintains current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws.
- Ensures compliance with all government regulations.
- Consults with Hiring Managers throughout the organization to ensure a strategic, efficient and effective recruiting process.
- Creates recruiting strategies that allow for successful sourcing of top talent in the industry.
- Uses creative sourcing activities in marketing Office Depot opportunities to new and effective sources of referrals. Understands the market and has the ability to translate supply and demand as it relates to recruitment sourcing.
- Experience to influence and "Sell" the centralized Recruiting function and other programs to internal customers.
- Good judgment in decision making skills.
- Thorough knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of the Recruiting cycles and logistics.
- Work closely with HR partners throughout the organization to effectively fulfill recruiting needs.
Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) and 4-6 years of progressive experience in recruiting, sourcing, relationship management, HR, organizational development or a related field.
- Skills and expertise in ATS, CRM or other HR technologies is a plus.
- Ability to successfully utilize online tools to identify, source and recruit talent.