Kaztronix is now seeking candidates for a career in Recruiting in our Iselin, NJ branch. We are looking for strongly competitive, ambitious, friendly and business savvy professionals who seek a position that will lead to a long term career growth. The office environment is fast paced with high energy, promotes autonomy and rewards hard work. Since Kaztronix primarily promotes from within, even our Executives began their career in the entry level position as a recruiter. Effective recruiters are highly functioning multitaskers and are internally motivated to work hard to succeed. Our employees must have magnetic personalities, a resilient work ethic and the desire to make money in order to find success at the onset of their career.
0-2 years recent agency recruiting, business to business or business to consumer sales experience, whether retail or telemarketing, is a plus.
- Source resumes using our proprietary database, on-line job boards, professional associations, social media, referrals and various other sources
- Screen prospective candidates and evaluate candidates for employment factors such as job experience, education and training, knowledge, skills and abilities, organizational culture considerations, and other data pertinent to the job
- Autonomous negotiation of pay rates
- Develop candidate summary and present candidate resume to Account Manager for submission to hiring manager
- Schedule candidate interviews and prep candidates prior to interview
- Gather Candidate feedback from interview team and facilitate selection process and final offer.
- Manage the data associated with the recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner.
- Provide Human Resources with candidate offer package information.
- Maintain constant communication with Kaztronix staff, team members and managers, contractors, and candidates
- Acquire new clients through rapport and relationship building