Job Title: Recruiter
Location: La Jolla - CA
Duration: 12 Months
- The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting best-in-class candidates for openings that span multiple levels and research units across Worldwide Research & Development.
- The successful Recruiter will be considered a strategic partner and work closely with Hiring Managers and HR leadership to ensure that hiring meets business needs and objectives, while proactively managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support full-life cycle recruitment needs across Worldwide Research Development including sourcing, selection and offer development, ensuring that every stage, from the initial staff requisition to final appointment, is carried out in accordance with global operating procedures and in adherence to best practice principles.
- Develop a detailed understanding and of each research area and its organization providing best practices recruitment support; become a credible and trusted talent advisor to Worldwide Research and Development (WRD) client groups
- Creatively source active and passive high quality talent; develop creative sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions including direct sourcing and internet recruitment, leveraging Client and industry networks; continue to build a talent pipeline across WRD
- Evaluate candidate skills and experiences to match core competencies with key hiring requirements; assess motivational and culture fit; provide constructive and thoughtful feedback to Hiring Managers for internal and external candidate reviews and recommendations
- Manage the offer process for internal and external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer analysis and development; effectively integrate diversity into staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates
- Ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals and follow recruitment guidelines and processes to insure compliance
- Develop an understanding of Client's Benefits Program and its competitive advantage in the market place
- Achieve recruitment metrics against Global TA targets
- Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the full recruitment life cycle
Organizational Relationships with:
- HR BOS partners
- WRD TA Team members
- NA TA Team members
- Internal and external candidates
- BS degree in Human Resources, Business, a related discipline; or equivalent professional work experience required Prior
- HR experience required, preferably in a direct recruiter or Recruitment Coordinator role internally within Client or in an external recruitment capacity
- Must have demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with both hiring managers and all HR coworkers associated with your client groups
- Must have experience using an ATS, Workday preferred
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent consultative approach, strategic thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated direct sourcing experience preferred
- Prior recruitment experience supporting Research and Development preferred
What is the minimum education experience required?: 3 years Bio/Pharma experience
- No physician or nurse or hospital recruiters please
- Bio/Pharma experience needed, agency bio/Pharma is fine.
- Prefer R&D experience.