- Execute recruiting efforts.
- Develops short and long-term recruiting strategies.
- Plan and support recruiting events.
- Develops recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Partners with hiring organizations across multiple disciplines.
- With oversight, execute end to end recruiting and offer to hire processes.
- Working with Applicant Tracking System to create and publish requisitions, manage candidate pools, process offers and coordinate external onboarding and/or internal transfers.
- Ensure adherence to standard process and procedure.
- Understand when to elevate opportunities to apply flexibility to meet customer needs.
- Partner and manage high-touch relationships with internal and external candidates and domestic hiring managers across multiple disciplines, locations and businesses.
- Must be fast learner to understand and translate technical/functional hiring needs to ensure job descriptions, qualifications and requirements are effectively reflected in job postings.
- As needed, proactively search external resume databases using Boolean search strings in a Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) environment.
- Represent the job requisition, related skills, hiring organization/program and compensation package to effectively pre-screen candidates, identify qualified pool and coordinate interview scheduling.
- Maintain pipeline of pre-screened candidates and continued contact with hard to find skilled candidates to retain interest.
- Provide proactive and consistent communication with business partners to drive the process, provide status and ensure successful hire within expected timeline.
Other Related Information:
- Ability to build positive relationships with business partners, human resources and internal recruiting / staffing teams and candidates.
- Ability to understand job requirements and identify those requirements in candidate resumes and one-on-one interactions.
- Experience recruiting in the aerospace and defense industry to include different levels DoD Security Clearances.
- Experience in negotiating compensation with business partners and candidates.
- Experience utilizing social networking tools for recruiting purposes.
- Experience using Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools (i.e. Avature, Sourcepoint, etc.).
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e. Taleo, Kenexa etc.).
- Experience building complex Boolean search strings.
- Knowledge of OFCCP and EEOC compliance guidelines.
- Willingness to work non-standard hours, as needed.
- Bachelor Degree.
- 5 years + Full Life Cycle Recruiting.
- 1 + working with CRM tools and processes.
- 1+ working with Applicant Tracking Systems.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com