Hubzone Qualified Candidates Required for this opportunity
Check here to see if you live in a HubZone!
Excellent opportunity for a well-spoken, resourceful, self-motivated, person to assist and provide management with support for our current recruiting efforts.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are critical in this position as daily contact will be made with company officers, current employees, and potential candidates.
A proficiency in MS Office/Outlook is required. A keen knowledge of social media is preferred.
What You'll be doing
Assist in all Recruiting efforts, including but not limited to:
- Utilizing our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Other Resources such as Monster, LinkedIn, Indeed and Boolean Searches for Sourcing Candidates for open jobs that have been assigned to you,
- Screening and Qualifying Candidates via Phone and Email and Text
- Submitting Candidates to the Lead Recruiter on the jobs you are assigned for approval
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Comfortable making cold calls to passive candidates and applicants
- Constanty learning and using new Recruiting Skills
- Training will be provided in all areas of recruiting to ensure your success
- HubZone Qualified Candidate Required.
- Applicants must possess a valid driver's license with a qualifying residential address to be eligible
- Applicants can check their address at this link to see if they qualify: http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/.
- This position provides unlimited growth and earning potential