Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
Under direction of seniors; assist with candidate screening, qualification, and submits candidates to the Sr. National Delivery Specialist or National Delivery Market Manager to support staffing goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze client requirements against candidate qualifications and submit candidates to be reviewed by Sr. National Delivery Specialist or National Delivery Market Manager, for quality review, VMS client representatives and/or Kforce internally.
- Establish initial contact with prospective candidates and conduct preliminary interviews as required.
- Conduct resume review and assessment based upon SLOMA (Skills, Location, Opportunity, Money, and Availability) criteria to determine candidate suitability/viability.
- Segment, organize, and prioritize candidates according to the degree of alignment with position requirements.
- Determine right to work in US and if Visa required, send to Kforce 3rd Party and ITS.
- Determine candidate compensation expectation to maximize probability.
- Package candidates in accordance with corporate standards and focus on the pipelining of candidates to senior/field recruiters.
- Submit the prospects credentials for re-formatting to a corporate standard or to the respective client and/or field representative and obtain feedback/confirmation of prospects candidacy.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Maintain courteous and professional working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Commitment and adherence to Firm’s Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree preferred, High School education or general education degree (GED) and 1 year customer service experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Staffing experience, a plus.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
Overtime hours may be required.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.