Professionalism + Customer Service + People Skills = Account Manager
Are you customer focused? Do you have strong people skills and are you motivated to use these skills in an exciting environment? If so, consider joining our team! We are a national leader in the staffing industry.
Top reasons to work with Staffmark:
- Longevity and security- we have a national network of offices and offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- We promote from within.
- A commitment to diversity.
- A reputation for excellence.
The Account Manager is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified flexible employees through appropriate recruiting and skill matching to achieve total client satisfaction. Candidates must possess and demonstrate a high level of professionalism and customer service skills, excellent oral and written communication and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced industry. Previous experience in staffing, human resources, recruiting, customer service, or retail is a plus!
Capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Interact with customers over the phone and in person.
- Identify recruiting needs and develop recruiting sources.
- Recruit, interview, and make employment decisions.
- Determine client needs, place appropriately skilled employees on assignments, and conduct quality control audits.
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Desired qualifications include:
- Great communication skills
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in staffing or service industry preferred
- Knowledge of recruiting and interviewing process
- Excellent customer service skills
Staffmark offers a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to work for a leader in the staffing industry! For immediate consideration, email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp