Seeking a Recruiting Sourcer to fill an immediate need for a reputable Law firm in Tampa, FL the position is a 3-6 month contract with the ability to extend further. This position serves as a resource for the centralized recruiting team by providing support in the area of candidate generation, development of candidate pipelines, resume review and candidate pre-screening. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience as well as experience recruiting on legal positions.
• Serve as a resource to the centralized recruiting team by creating and executing sourcing strategies to fuel the candidate pipeline.
• e´ mining on career boards and within applicant tracking system. Identify new sources to positively impact candidate flow
• Experience with sourcing and building candidate pipelines.
• Previous experience using applicant tracking system preferred.
• Strong organizational and time management skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively with recruiting team members, HR team, hiring managers and external contacts.
• Ability to work independently. Self-starter / Self-motivated.
• Interest and ability to move into a full-cycle recruitment position.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite including Word and Excel.