At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
· Build and enhance our proven security platform
· Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
· Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
· Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. That’s why we’re a leader in next- generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team in Sunnyvale, CA. The Coordinator will perform administrative duties to support the Recruiting Team and will develop working relationships with candidates, recruiters, and other Proofpoint employees who participate in the interviewing/hiring process. This is a contract position that reports to the Recruiting Operations Manager.
· Establish working relationships with hiring managers and candidates, schedule interviews, communicate interview details and host interview visits
· Create and ensure delivery of candidate offer letters and new hire paperwork, receive and track new hire materials, and update and maintain appropriate databases
· Assist Recruiters with managing internal and external job postings
· Coordinate candidate travel
· Manage complex schedules through Outlook, while being able to deal with last minute changes on the fly
· Provide general administrative support to the Recruiting team
· Adhere to the highest degree of professionalism and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion
· Participate in various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis
What you bring to the team
· 3+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination, admin experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
· Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
· Execute multiple tasks simultaneously and cut through ambiguity
· Ability to drive recruiting process
· Ability to develop strong relationships with diverse groups
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with leading edge products, there are many exciting reasons to join the Proofpoint team. We believe in hiring the best the brightest and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. As we continue to grow and expand globally, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a multi-national company with locations in 10 countries, with each location contributing to Proofpoint’s amazing culture!