Job ID: 139529
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Recruiting Coordinator for New England Group (Belmont, NH): We are seeking a dynamic, driven individual who’s looking for an opportunity to grow in the Human Resources field, while assisting the HR team for the CRH-New England Group which consists of Pike, Redimix, PJ Keating and Tilcon. The selected candidate will support the recruiting and hiring process while learning the multiple facets of staffing. Additional responsibilities include consulting with the HR Managers on all hiring needs, posts and update new positions on company and career websites, status applications based on hiring teams’ recommendations; collaborate with Public Relations, and HR to determine social media recruiting opportunities; assist with ADP background checks, schedule physicals and drug screens for potential employees, and create and distribute job offers and new hire documents. This position will be based out of the Pike Belmont, New Hampshire office. Classification: Year-round, hourly position.
- 1-2 years’ experience in recruiting or similar HR related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with email, Internet, and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to produce results while working independently.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or managers with other duties as required.
- Willingness to travel to other Pike, Redmix, PJ Keating and Tilcon locations and work extended hours when necessary.
- A valid driver’s license.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.