Our client is looking for a talented Senior Recruiting Manager.
- Identify and recommend candidates, coordinate interview scheduling, negotiate offers and bring candidate recruiting process to closure.
- Experience with recruiting in the Federal and Government space, particularly INTEL, DOJ, FEMA.
- Build working relationships with local partners, staff, and HR colleagues related to recruiting efforts.
- Manage and update the experienced applicant tracking system for candidate progression in the interview process on a real-time basis.
- Manage unsolicited and generic referrals as needed.
- Manage special projects at the market or National level.
- Respond to routine recruiting-related questions from Partners, staff, candidates, and new hires.
- Manage high volume recruiting efforts with detailed and varied processes for each client division.
- 10 years + of recruiting experience.
- Proven experience recruiting Cleared professionals - Top Secret(TS/SCI) Secret, Confidential, Full Scope Poly.
- Experience supporting clients in the Public Sector.