2 Virtual Recruiting Manager Roles: (location-flexible)
Our client, a Fortune 500 Financial Consulting firm, is seeking two Recruiting Managers to join their Advisory vertical.
The Recruiting Managers will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment of strategy consulting professionals in the following areas: Financial Services, Transaction Services, Financial/Corporate Due Diligence, Tech Consulting, Deals Strategy, M&A, Tech Strategy, Ops Strategy and Org Strategy.
Recruiting/sourcing strategy development and execution, especially in the Financial Services Industry or Technology Consulting.
Working knowledge of recruiting systems, technologies and protocols, OFCCP & EEOC guidelines as they relate to hiring practices.
- Accurately/effectively maintain pipeline reports and present regular updates to key stakeholders
- Identify and recommend candidates, coordinate interview scheduling, negotiate offers and bring candidate recruiting process to closure
- Build working relationships with local partners, staff, and HR colleagues related to recruiting efforts.
- Manage and update the experienced applicant tracking system, for candidate progression in the interview process on a real-time basis
- Manage unsolicited and generic referrals as needed
- Manage special projects at the market or National level
- Respond to routine recruiting-related questions from partners, staff, candidates, and new hires