Come Join Our Growing Company!
Reliable Tank Line, LLC, a family owned and debt free company based in Winston-Salem, is now seeking a dynamic, outgoing, highly organized, and goal driven Recruiting Specialist to join our leadership team.
The Recruiting Specialist will serve as a team member and Recruiter for Reliable Tank Line, LLC. This position is expected to participate as a member of the leadership team at Reliable Tank Line and will be accountable for the recruiting, onboarding, and administration associated with the training processes. Duties will include, but are not limited to ad placement, sourcing candidates, monitoring applicant tracking, answering applicant questions, performing phone screens and interviews, screening candidates, making employment offers, conducting new employee orientations, and duties within the training system. This position will drive communication through the organization and ensure that all team members are aware of recruitment, training and retention goals and progress.
- Responsible for full-life cycle recruiting for all of Reliable Tank Line’s positions, including, but not limited to, Drivers, Mechanics, Dispatchers, Terminal Managers, Office Administration, Corporate Management, etc.
- Creating and using existing employment advertisement and using multiple methods and outlets to recruit and advertise for open positions
- Sourcing resumes and following up with managers to ensure interviewing is being conducted
- Performing phone screens, interviews, reference checks, background screenings, and extending employment offers
- Updating, communicating and making changes to the ADP Workforce Now Portal and the Reliable Tank Line website
- Filing and coordinating applications and background checks
- Actively sourcing and recruiting both active and passive candidates for open positions
- Developing strong working relationships with hiring managers in order to be able to effectively understand their needs and assist them in a timely manner
- Effectively communicating and working with third parties, including staffing agencies, colleges, newspapers, vendors, etc.
- Travel to Reliable Tank Line terminals as needed to recruit, onboard new employees, participate in meetings, etc.
- Various other tasks as assigned
- Human Resources education or 2+ years of direct HR/recruiting experience preferred
- Prior recruiting experience in the transportation/petroleum industry is preferred
- ADP Workforce Now administrator experience is preferred
- Solid computer skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- High Energy with a solution driven mentality
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean MVR, and meet company fleet requirements
We offer a complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, PTO, 401(k) with a 5% company match, and profit sharing!