Our client is currently seeking a Red Team Penetration Tester to conduct local/remote penetration testing and Red Teaming activity on DoD platforms and systems during the developmental testing life-cycle. To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a strong understanding of Cyber "Red Team" methodologies and experience providing "real-world" attack simulations designed to assess and significantly improve the effectiveness of an entire information security program.
Title: Red Team Penetration Tester
Location: Huntsville, AL
Other duties include:
- Research and analyze pen testing/red teaming methodology, system exploits and vulnerabilities to support DoD Red Teams during engagements.
- To harden and test military systems against novice to advanced cyber threats.
- Lead the development and maintenance of internal red team methodologies, to include training programs.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- IAT 8570 Level II compliant
- CCNP or Cisco environment certification
- Possess one or multiple DoD 8570 IA certifications such as: CISSP, CEH, ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP, SSCP, GCIA, GCED, GCFA, GCLC, GCIH, GSIH, LPT
- Military or Civilian Experience with weapon system test and evaluations
- Military or Civilian Experience in Cyberspace Operations (DoDIN, DCO, and/or OCO) or Information Operations related to Cyberspace
- Performed as a lead evaluator for cyber vulnerability assessments
- Performed as a lead penetration tester
- Possess experience operating on or leading an NSA Certified Red Team