Job ID: 127475
Redimix Companies, Inc., one of New England’s leading concrete suppliers, is part of Oldcastle Materials Northeast Division. Oldcastle Materials is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete and paving services with 1400 locations nationwide. From coast to coast, Oldcastle Materials delivers quality, dependable results to customers ranging from federal agencies to small construction companies.
Are you searching for a company that will value your experience and appreciate your hard work. Then jump start your career and join Redimix Companies, Inc. team today!
Ready Mix Driver(s)-Morse Redimix, Plainville Mass: We are seeking several safety minded drivers to delivery concrete. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to operating equipment and transport material under extreme temperatures and display a courteous and professional attitude when dealing with co-workers and the public. Classification: Year round hourly position.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- A valid CDL-A or CDL-B with air brake endorsement is required.
- Ability to follow directions and work independently.
- Candidates must comply with all DOT regulations and adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for pre and post trip inspections. Report any deficiencies promptly to supervisor.
- The willingness to travel to other locations is required.
- The willingness to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Redimix Companies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Redimix Companies, Inc. is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.