1 Year+ Contract
Shifts - 1 - Grave: Hours M-F (12:00a- 8:30am)
Looking for candidates with PRODUCTION experience, especially in regeneration
The Regeneration Operator-I prepares resin, mobile equipment and ion exchange resin tanks for customer fulfillment. Handles chemicals such as acids, bases and salts. Performs quality control checks on the equipment.
• Receives resin from customer sites in resin tanks or on mobile equipment. Empties tanks or equipment of the exhausted media and prepares it for regeneration.
• Prepares resin tanks or mobile equipment by filling empty tanks with regenerated media.
• Performs quality control checks on the equipment to ensure specifications are met. Test may include pH, specific ions, resistivity, and TDS.
• Repairs and helps maintain the bottles/tanks and other service type of equipment, which could include minor valve/PVC repairs, painting, and refurbishing as required.
• Maintains good housekeeping at all times.
• Follows EHS procedures and policies.
• Prepares labels for resin tanks
• Monitors bulk chemical delivery.
• Operates forklift as needed.
• HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
• ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as lifting, climbing, working at elevated heights, and manual dexterity
• Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities
• Ability and willingness to complete occasional site assignments for customer troubleshooting, operation and installation.
• Ability to handle and lift 50 lbs.
• Ability and willingness to travel for install and repair if needed
• Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record history
• HS Chemistry knowledge highly desired
• College Chemistry knowledge
• At least 1 year of experience in comparable manufacturing environment involving chemical handling, or at least 1 year of experience in plumbing, pump or mechanical repair.
• Ability to apply to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form
• Teamwork skills
• Dependable, accountable and diligent
Experience & Knowledge Essential Required Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent or 6 months of manufacturing experience Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership