Regional Director of Sales for the Northeast
Staffing Industry Professional
Philadelphia, Exton, Feasterville, King of Prussia and Media, PA
Cherry Hill, NJ and Newark, DE territories
Salary + Commissions and Excellent Benefits Available
Since 1981, CareersUSA is an award-winning, woman-owned, national staffing firm offering businesses a wide range of staffing services including temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire personnel as well as payroll processing services and HR Time & Attendance software solutions. In addition to connecting employers with employees, CareersUSA finds people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
The Regional Director of Sales for the Northeast is an innovative sales executive who can develop and execute successful sales strategies in an ever changing economic climate, and an inspirational leader who can empower others and hold them accountable to achieve results. As part of our Executive Leadership Team, this position will have primary responsibility for the leadership and development of the Company's integrated marketing and sales plans, ensuring the achievement of annual sales and marketing goals. New business development and sales growth will be of significant importance. Position oversees the sales in the Philadelphia, Exton, Feasterville, King of Prussia and Media, PA locations as well as the Cherry Hill, NJ and Newark, DE locations while reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales and the CEO.
The Regional Director of Sales for the Northeast oversees the development and execution of new business and existing business growth and penetration by:
- Working closely with the Senior Vice President of Sales, CEO and senior leaders, develop and launch long term strategic sales and marketing initiatives
- Actively participate in sales forecasting and business planning
- Develop and maintain sales & marketing budgets
- Identifying and making sales calls on targeted Gold accounts to C level executives
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations which effectively address clients' needs and follow up to provide additional information, resolve outstanding issues, and close sales
- Hire, train and develop sales team to meet company sales goals and objectives
- Assisting in the development, implementation and management of compensation and incentive programs for the sales force
- Mentoring and leading Sales Directors, leveraging his/her individual strengths
- Successfully translating business requirements into team deliverables
- Implementing sales goals and objectives and prioritizing key clients in accordance with marketing sales plan
- Develop techniques to effectively monitor sales team performance
- Providing processes and procedures in developing new sales growth opportunities for the sales team
- Assisting sales directors in representing the company through key market visits, presentations, and sales prospecting
- Responsible to take over from the lead and close the deals by providing innovative solutions based on clients needs
- Assuring proper on-going account management protocols are in place and are being followed by sales team
- Participating in negotiating contracts, pricing and terms
- Identifying and communicating external staffing dynamics that create emerging trends within CareersUSA's client base and provide guidance to the sales team to leverage trends into meaningful account strategies
- Minimum 5 years sales and management experience. Staffing industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience
- Exceptional, demonstrated consultative sales skills. Ability to craft a solution with services that meets business goals based on client discussions.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C level and other decision makers
- Demonstrated experience directly leading sales teams, with an impeccable ability to impact and influence through a collaborative approach
- Strong leadership, business acumen and strategic agility to be able to plan, lead, and drive change in the organization while meeting or exceeding business objectives
- An effective, persuasive speaker and writer who can communicate effectively with both internal client management and external client groups
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible to generate 30-50% revenue growth yearly
- Ability to be flexible in your schedule
- Travel amongst the NE territory of offices required
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- Application Process: Please submit your resume through this posting
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits, and a career path to success, apply with us today!