An Assisted Living Company located in the rural Midwest is seeking an experienced Regional Director of Operations to join our Senior leadership team. Think senior living sounds boring? Think again. At our Company, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
The Regional Director of Operations will oversee a cluster of communities in the rural Midwest. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall management of assigned communities within your cluster. In addition to overseeing community operations, the Regional Director of Operations is responsible for innovating and implementing processes and procedures to enhance the development of talent and systems in their assigned cluster. This position will report to the Owner.
- Identifies trends and interacts with the Operating Team to develop and monitor action plans
- Leadership and Development
- Resident relations
- Creates, implements, and monitors goals related to revenue, census, turnover, operational expenses, etc.
- Completes, analyzes and distributes periodic labor variance reports
- Review of community specific P&L statement
- Participates in state associations and regulatory agencies
- Manages and reports all essential legal issues
- Understands and demonstrates operating efficiencies and expense control; manages/leads net operating income
- Develops, implements and tracks annual operating and capital budgets
- Functions as a change agent in the field
- Effectively manages sales and marketing with information systems, Marketing Action Plan's, critical success factors, etc.
- Demonstrates innovative, entrepreneurial thinking in response to competitive trends and business development opportunities
- Initiates appropriate actions on reports and recommendations provided by authorized inspection agencies
- Takes appropriate action to ensure that the company complies with applicable laws and regulations
- Monitors company operational expenses to comply with established percentage to revenue limits
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources Administration, Gerontology or other course of study that relates to service to the elderly, preferred.
Previous Experience: Must have multi-site management experience. Demonstrated, successful operations experience specific to independent, assisted, Alzheimer's, CCRC communities or related fields.
License/Certification: Dementia certification preferred.
Travel expected: 60-75%
- Retirement -401k
- Life Insurance
- Company car provided
Our Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
Regional Operations Director, General Manager, GM, Executive Director, Leadership, Memory Care, GM, Memory Care Director Assisted Living Director, Director of Operations, Director of Services, Administrator, Property Manager, Long term care, Assisted Living, Retirement, Independent Living, Healthcare, Senior Living, Community, Hospitality, Hotel, Resort, Country Club, Senior Care, Train, Supervise, Manage, NOI, Implement, Budget, Residents, Census, Occupancy, Evaluate, Team, Customer, Client, Services, Quality, Compliance, Sales, Revenue, Grow, Growth, Hospitality, Facilities, Facility, Employees, Staff, Direct, Execute, Healthcare, Home Care, Consultant, CCRC