Regional Sales Manager - USA
Do you want to work for a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is an industry leader in our field?
Greystone Energy Systems, Inc. is dedicated to developing high quality and innovative solutions for its customers with unsurpassed customer service.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results driven individual to join our sales team. The Regional Sales Manager – USA will be based in the United States and be responsible for sales and promotion of Greystone products in the assigned territory.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of Greystone’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your assigned region
- Build strong relationships with customers; understanding their business needs
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Dealing with some major customer accounts
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to management
- Keeping up to date with industry products and competitors
Qualifications - The ideal candidate will:
- Be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Possess strong computer skills (Word, Excel, and Internet)
- Be accurate and have a keen sense to detail
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Be a graduate of a Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or Technology program
- Be required to work with minimal supervision in a home-based environment
- Have a technical background and minimum 5 years previous sales experience in the commercial controls market in the USA
- Be able and willing to travel frequently throughout the assigned region
- Have a valid passport
- Be fluent in English with Spanish as an asset
Greystone offers a competitive salary and incentive package with office and business expenses paid.
Preference will be given to applicants that can prove a successful track record in the sale of commercial HVAC products.