Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua is seeking a skilled and highly-motivated sales professional to lead and drive growth for the Water Intake Systems in the role of Regional Sales Manager for the South East Territory. The successful candidate will join the Evoqua team during an exciting time in our long history, to develop and execute sales strategies, provide support to the 3rd party manufacturers’ representatives, and generate profitable sales in the Region. This position will be remote, and based in the Southern Region of the United States.
• Accountable for execution and performance of aggressive Sales Growth plan within the assigned Territory including capital equipment sales and aftermarket parts and services, in close collaboration with manufacturer’s representatives, as well as, direct sales.
• Develop tactical strategies in collaboration with 3rd party manufacturers to win opportunities with key customers and key markets and applications within the Territory.
• Accurately Forecast Sales for the Territory and proactively Prospect for new opportunities to maintain a healthy pipeline.
• Serve as the eyes and ears of the Organization by providing specific market intelligence including regulatory changes, market trends, product enhancements and emerging opportunities that will drive growth and profitability.
• Maintain opportunities updated within centralized CRM system and effectively utilize full suite of tools available to support Sales activities.
• Create value through innovative ideas and approach for our customers and channel partners in pursuit of growth of existing and new business.
• Develop a high level of technical sales competence in water intake products and services to generate solutions for our customers while collaborating with support teams including Application Engineering, Aftermarket Sales, Project Management and Field Service.
• Manage the territory by training, coaching, and leading the manufacturers’ representatives in the region.
• Generate structured, succinct yet informative and insightful presentations and reports on performance of Territory to Director of Technical Sales and others within the Leadership Team.
• Maintain a sense of urgency in closing existing opportunities while qualifying and developing new leads.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other technical degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of applicable capital sales experience.
• Must have proactive sales ability with an outgoing positive approach, and the ability to be effectively competitive, persistent, and fearless.
• Outstanding customer service and focus with high level of professionalism and responsiveness.
• Technical sales experience and ability to quickly learn products, process and purchasing drivers to effectively find and close opportunities.
• Demonstrate high level of accountability and ownership of the goals and performance for the Territory.
• Ability to lead, coach, and motivate other individuals to meet set targets.
• Must have the skills, attitude, and desire to work in a team to most effectively serve our customers through our traditional channel to market of manufacturers’ representatives.
• Well-honed interpersonal and presentational skills including the ability to build relationships via telephone.
• Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft applications and CRM programs, as well as, other electronic selling media.
• Successful individuals will be self-motivated, goal orientated, organized, and disciplined.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time including ground and air transportation.
The selected candidate may be required to submit to fingerprinting, drug screening, and additional background investigations in connection with this position.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.