Regional Sales Manager
My electronics manufacturing client in southern Illinois has an immediate need to hire a Regional Sales Manager to cover their Midwest territory, while based at the corporate headquarters.
This new Regional Sales Manager will affect sales of company products (protective relays, voltage regulators, Gen Set Controls) while working with manufacturer’s rep. organizations and direct sales employees.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and forecasts for the assigned territory
- Prepare sales plans to support marketing strategies
- Manage major accounts, direct sales personnel and manufacturer’s rep organizations
- Provide company product sales training
- Recruit, select and terminate sales personnel as required
- Attend trade organization functions
Education and Experience Requirements for Consideration –
- BSEE or BSME
- Working knowledge of power systems as they pertain to users and resellers
- At least 5 years of experience in account sales
- 50% travel in territory.
If qualified and interested in this Regional Sales Manager position, please submit your Word-formatted resume to Steve East at email@example.com. Include the job title and the job code 18318 (STE-M) in your response.
Gen Set controls