A global, agricultural product producer is looking to hire a seasoned sales manager type that can work out of their Chicago based (western suburbs) corporate headquarters and directly manage a staff of 10 Territory Sales Reps and a $35 million sales territory.
- Managing key accounts in the region.
- Build and maintain relationships and increase market share.
- Lead annual territory business review and strategic pricing approach for each territory.
- Drive toward consistent execution of territory plans and account plans.
- Responsible for sales and margin growth.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the top 25 accounts in the region.
- Lead the regional business team, including Assistant Regional Manager, Regional Supply Manager and others in support of the Sales Force and customers in the region.
- Recruit, train and develop new Sales Representatives.
- Maintain awareness and effective execution of major retail programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years’ professional experience in product management or sales management is required.
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills including developing and empowering others to accomplish team and company goals, incorporating best practices, as well as leading by example.
- Proven ability to build and maintain successful customer relationships.
- Effective organizational and communications skills coupled with the ability to collaborate with various internal staff.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Ability to sustain an approximate 30-40% overnight travel schedule.