Watkins Wellness, established in 1977 in Vista, Calif., is dedicated to promoting wellness to consumers who live active lifestyles and are health conscious. The company manufactures the Endless Pools® line of aquatic fitness products, and is also the world's largest manufacturer of hot tubs, including Hot Spring® Spas, Hot Spot® Spas, Caldera® Spas, and the American Hydrotherapy Systems spa brands. The Watkins Wellness dealer network extends into all 50 states and more than 70 countries. Watkins Wellness is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS), a Fortune 500 company whose products include Behr® paint; Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets and Milgard® windows and doors. �For more information about us, please visit our website at www.watkinsmfg.com .
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager, Southeast Region to join our Sales team!
Are you a self-motivated, sales leader with the ability to drive business performance? The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) role provides consultative support to spa dealers within a designated territory by offering sales and marketing training to maximize their efforts as a spa retailer, while proactively selling Watkins spa and accessory products through the dealer channel. The ideal candidate will reside around the Atlanta, GA area; and will be responsible for GA, SC, and parts of both TN and NC states.
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you customer focused? You will establish and maintain relationships with Watkins existing and potential customers by providing consistent value through communications, dealer visits, training, and systematic follow up.
- Can you execute programs? You will be responsible for ensuring sales and marketing programs are implemented throughout your assigned region, coordinating with corporate Sales, Marketing, Dealer Support and other internal staff to ensure exchange of information and effective utilization of programs and materials.
- Are you goal-driven? As the Regional Sales Manager you will work to meet the annually established sales targets by product category. You’ll also work towards established goals for new dealer signings by seeking out new business in designated open markets, determining if dealer change outs are warranted and developing new signings into productive Watkins dealers.
- Are you organized and detail-oriented? You’ll actively manage your territory through territory planning with regular updates to the North American Sales Manager (NASM) and senior management as determined.
- Are you solutions minded? You will work with your external customers and internal teams to ensure the resolution of delivery or technical problems that spa dealers may encounter in a timely manner.
- Can you present to others? You’ll provide sales and marketing training to existing spa dealers.
- Can you promote the business? You will attend local and national trade shows and promotional events when appropriate.
- Can you manage reports? You’ll maintain accurate records and submit required expense and status reports on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, as required.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's Degree or college-level coursework strongly preferred. The equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Five years' experience in wholesale and retail sales. Experience working with independent retailers and B2B environments is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in the Pool and Spa industry is strongly preferred; Experience working with consumer products is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current sales and merchandising techniques
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals on a regular basis. Demonstrated ability to motivate others, increase revenues, and work as a team essential.
- Proficient user in MS Office suite. Must be able to prepare reports, presentations, charts, schedules, procedures, and other data as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task, have strong attention to detail, and be organized are all necessary to be successful in this position.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be willing and able to travel at least 100-110 days per year. Valid driver's license with good driving record is required.
We look for candidates that exhibit The Watkins Way (always Ethical, endeavors to be Transparent, embraces Inclusion, welcomes Diverse backgrounds and perspectives, Accommodating, believes in Work-Life Balance, puts Safety First, Accountable, values Relationships, Passionate, Team Player, and Goal Driven).
The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Watkins Wellness is an Equal Opportunity Employer.