Hampton Products International Corporation, headquartered in South Orange County, CA, is a privately-owned, middle-market branded consumer products designer, developer, and marketer of innovative products in the security hardware, decorative hardware, storm and screen door hardware, and automotive accessories categories.
Many feel that Hampton Products is a special place to work and our core values are the primary reasons for that feeling. These core values (Integrity, Caring, Accountability, Excellence and Innovation) are the soul of our company and they are what set us apart. If this resonates with you, please read on:
We are looking for a dynamic, positive and experienced Regional Sales Manager based in the Southern United States (ideally out of NC, GA, TX, TN and/or KY) to join our National Sales team to manage sales activities of the assigned territory, including manufacturer representatives and accounts by performing the following duties: Oversees, except where noted, the retail and commercial/industrial and governmental business channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds and maintains relationships with both retail and distribution-based organizations. Oversees and directs the implementation of “Brand” strategies, maximizes sales and meets customer demands in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Responsible for the sales and profitability of the accounts in the territory as well as adding accounts into the territory.
- Provides product and procedure training to all levels of customer organizations and negotiates mutually profitable and efficient terms.
- Manages manufacturer representative sales forces without having direct control over their operations. In managing these forces, the Regional Sales Manager provides guidance to achieve high quality performance and pride of representation.
- Attends national, regional, and customer trade shows and exhibits as required and approved by management. Coordinates Company’s resources, and efforts invested on trade shows for all assigned customers and events.
- Works with stakeholders to assist in the development, presentation and execution of approved retail programs, ideas and tactics that will reach company growth targets and increase our customers’ confidence in the Hampton Products International Corporation brands.
- Assists in the creation of strategic sales plans for assigned customers and prospects to reach corporate goals. Executes said plans.
- Analyzes sales performance metrics to assist customers in maximizing their sales and profitability. This includes evaluation and elimination of unprofitable items from the product mix.
- Advises assigned accounts concerning sales and advertising opportunities; develops and presents annual and cyclical promotional schedules to all assigned customers.
- Expands product categories with existing customers to increase Hampton’s sales and position with each customer.
- Manages various, sometimes non-synergistic, product groups across potentially disconnected market channels.
- Communicates and coordinates the needs of the customer base with the internal sales support, marketing, technical and financial departments in a clear and timely manner.
- Travels in excess of 60% mainly throughout the South East region but potentially other regions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university, no less than 5 years of sales experience, and at least 3 years in sales management over direct and/or indirect sales people, and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of working with retail, distribution, governmental type accounts.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Superior interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated project management competency and superior attention to detail.
Hampton Products International Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance and other important benefits.) Don’t let this job get away. Here’s your chance to work for an outstanding company that really cares about its employees as well as its customers. If you are interested, please apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=hamptonpro&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US