Flexential stands for something not often found in the world of IT transformation: the human touch. The best infrastructure solutions aren’t about infrastructure, they’re about people. With a mission to accelerate customer success through people and technology, we build trusted relationships and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
- Identification, recruitment and onboarding of talent
- People management and coaching through positive and affirming techniques
- Identify growth opportunities and align the organization on actions to realize these opportunities
- Report on progress of the team against execution of the AOP and key sales initiatives.
- Develop and foster a performance and results-driven culture throughout the sales team
- Lead and assist in sales process and closure
- Sales Pipeline management
- Meet/exceed sales objective
- Knowledge and Skills:5-7 years of successful sales management experience
- Complex I/T services sales experience
- Consultative or” solutions selling” experience
- Ability to call on C-Level executives
- Customer support experience
- Strategic thinker, tactical execution
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to partner and influence
- Strong contact base
- Other training and experience may be substituted for the job requirements at the discretion of the manager
- Demonstrated Leadership Characteristics
- Sense of urgency
- Passion and persuasiveness
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Aggressive, tenacious, and resourceful
- Problem solver
- Strong reputation Operates in accordance with a strong values system
Why Work with Us:
At Flexential, we value the unique contribution of every team member and believe that through innovation and flexibility, we can delight our customers with best-in-class solutions. We enjoy unique employee perks, such as our employee “get healthy” subsidy which enables team members to experience life to the fullest – enter a race, learn how to cook or skydive, or buy a membership to that boutique fitness place near you - the options are endless!
With our work hard, family-oriented culture, we recognize the importance of celebrating individual and team success. Through employee driven activities organized by our Culture Committee in every region, “we work hard and play harder.” We love to celebrate together with summer BBQs, go kart racing, movie nights, tailgates, and family picnics.