HopeHealth is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse for it's affiliate HopeHealth of Visiting Nurse. This position is headquarteredin Lincoln, RI and visits patients in the Attleboro, MA and surrounding areas.This RN position is eligible for up to a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Conducts initial and ongoing assessment of patients.
- Collaborates with physician to manage patient's plan of care.
- Evaluates plan of care on a regular basis, and as necessary, to meet the changing needs of the patients.
- Provides ongoing training and education to patients and family members.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures, making necessary referrals to community services.
- Prepares point of care clinical documentation that demonstrates progress toward established goals,
- Coordinates services, informing the physician, management, and other staff of changes in the patient's condition and needs.
- Determines scope and frequency of services needed based on acuity and patient needs.
- Completes, maintains and submits accurate, relevant and timely documentation regarding patient's condition and care given.
Education / Experience:
- RN required BSN preferred
- Professional nursing license in RI and MA
- Valid driver's license
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Must have well developed nursing assessment, clinical skills and communication skills
- Home care, LTC,and/or hospital experience preferred
The HopeHealth benefits package features competitive heath care benefits, company provided life insurance, mileage reimbursement, generous paid time off and holidays, a robust orientation program, educational reimbursement., and a company matched retirement program.
HopeHealth of Visiting Nurse is an Equal Opportunity Employer