Registered Nurse - Per Visit
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services” – Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on “We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services” “We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients” & “We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society”, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
- Competitive Compensation
- Mileage Reimbursement
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Supervisor/Clinical Manager, the PRN RN Case Manager provides intermittent skilled nursing services, communicates the patient’s progress with other disciplines, and directs, supervises, and instructs home health aide staff in the provision of personal care to the patient.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the Physician’s order, admits patients eligible for home care services.
- Assess and evaluates patient needs.
- Develops and updates the patient care plan.
- Provides intermittent Skilled Nursing services including assessment, evaluation, and procedures, teaching, and training activities.
- Submits change orders per agency policy.
- Participates in Process Improvement program by assisting with collection of data and serves on PI team upon request.
- Performs all OASIS time point assessment per Medicare Criteria and submits recertification paperwork per agency policy and procedure.
- Supervises Home Health Aides.
- Acts as a preceptor in the orientation of new nursing staff as requested.
- Attends staff meetings, team conferences, and educational in-services per agency requirements.
- Participates in the discharge planning process.
- Follows agency policies and procedures.
- Performs these and all other duties as assigned by the Administrator.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- A current unencumbered State professional Nurse License.
- One year experience as a home care professional nurse.
- An automobile to be used for work, current driver’s license, good driving record and proof of insurance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with EMR.
- The ability to assess and document patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans.