Beverly Hospital is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
Beth Israel Lahey Health @ Beverly Hospital, promotes the culture and philosophy which enables employees to give and receive the best of care. You can become a part of the team that achieves this success through our CREATE values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Teamwork, and Empathy.
Beverly Hospital is a Level III Trauma Center, Stroke Service Hospital and Emergent Percutaneous Cardiac Intervention Center. We serve as the primary point of entry for patients accessing these services. The department is staffed with at least one Emergency Medicine Board Certified Physician and Mid-Level Clinician at all times.
Free Parking, no shuttles needed!!!
- Paid Time OFF or (PTO)
- Benefits offered for any hours over 20 per week
- Voluntary Insurance choices for Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Auto and Home, and Pet Insurance available
- Lahey Outpatient Pharmacy Benefits
- 33 private exam rooms plus 3 triage exam rooms
- Security is located in the Emergency Department waiting area
- 3 zone specialized care-(1) 11 exam rooms, 2 major trauma rooms, 6 minor trauma rooms and a behavioral suite with 3 rooms. (2)12 exam rooms, 2 OB0BYN exam rooms, 6 negative pressure rooms and one decontamination room. (3) 10 exam rooms for less acute patients and pediatrics patients and orthopedics cast room.
- A 3 room Triage, staffed 24/7 by an access representative, nursing is staffed in triage based on the needs/volume. This area can be utilized for rapid interventions, vertical flow/one touch patients and rapid medical screenings.
- Triage nurses assigned triage acuity level for each ambulatory patients based on ESI.
- Ancillary staff is made up of ED Technicians, Administrative Associates, Mental Health Counselors and Security.
- Free Parking, no shuttles needed
- Competitive benefits
- Low wait times for patients!
36 hours per week, eve/ night shift- 3:00pm-3:00am. Weekend and holiday rotation required.
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
- MA RN, BLS, ACLS required
- TNCC, PALS or ENPC preferred, to be certified within the first 6 months of hire.
- Telemetry experience required
- Emergency Room experience strongly preferred
- BSN preferred