San Jose, CA
Job #: RNHOsjsCA621535
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! We own and operate multiple hospice agencies around the country, with a full spectrum of care designed to respect the dignity of the people we care for. We focus on skilled and compassionate care while providing comfort and freedom from pain, and as much independence and control as possible.
It's more than a job: it's a passion.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Hospice RN to provide services in the San Jose . Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on support and comfort for all our patients.
* Coordinate healthcare delivery for each community to determine appropriate care through management of clinical services and assessment processes
* Participate in personal service plan reviews with the management team, communities and residents' families.
* Regulate the medication and health-related supply distribution process, including appropriate documentation, ordering, storage, security, destruction and pharmacy consultations
* Ensure the proper and timely documentation of healthcare according to Brookdale policies and procedures, and in accordance with federal and state requirements
* Delegate nursing tasks to direct care staff in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act in areas of basic healthcare and proper documentation
* Deliver health-related in-service and medication management trainingRequired skills and qualifications:
* Registered nurse state licensure in good standing
* One year of hospice experience preferred
* Knowledge of computers, computer software, and basic typing skills
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Questions? Please contact Donna Winterhaler at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or 615-339-3621.
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.