Registered Nurse Supervisor – RN Supervisor - Weekends
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
• Must have, a minimum, one (1) year of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related health care facility
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact to the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
• Assist the Director of Nursing Services in directing the day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
• Participate in developing, maintaining, and updating written policies and procedure
• Ensure that all nursing service personnel comply with the procedures set forth in the Nursing Service Procedures Manual
• Periodically review the resident’s written discharge plan
• Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
• Ensure that a sufficient number of licensed practical and/or registered nurses are available for your tour of duty to ensure that quality care is maintained
• Ensure that a sufficient number of certified nursing assistants are available for your tour of duty to ensure that routine nursing care is provided to meet the daily nursing care needs of each resident
• Make daily rounds of the nursing service department to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.