UniversalPegasus International is a leading provider of engineering, project management, survey, inspection, and construction management solutions to the energy industry worldwide. Built on a 50-year heritage, UniversalPegasus provides quality, safety, innovation and client service, and delivers unmatched expertise and value to oil, gas and power clients around the globe. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, UniversalPegasus has offices in major energy centers worldwide.
UniversalPegasus is seeking to hire an RPLS to work in Houston, Texas
Leads survey parties for the purpose of determining boundaries and topography of property. Oversees the compilation, update and maintenance of property maps. Analyzes and writes legal descriptions; performs record map and document research. Prepare plats, record boundary and easement maps.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Address/direct the field crews and survey technicians in the operation of a route (pipeline) survey for the preparation of certified plats.
- Work with mapping and GIS department to receive deed plots of designated routes.
- Gather all current title work from right of way for the preparation of certified plats.
- Set deed plots and delineate the necessary boundaries after receiving data from master drawings.
- Instruct crews when insufficient or lack of field data is gathered.
- Originate, signs and seal property documents
- Perform QA/QC (check) of plats & descriptions, gain approvals of ROW, management, client etc. prior to signing & sealing the document.
- Travel to the field and search, review or look at the tract in question if deemed necessary
Education and Experience:
- Current Professional Land Surveyor License in Texas (RPLS), licensure in additional states is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline
- Experience preparing legal descriptions, filing plats, recording surveys, and preparing easements
- Experience collecting survey data to support engineering design projects
- Oil and Gas pipeline survey experience
- Valid driver's license with insurable driving record
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age or national origin. For additional information about UniversalPegasus International please visit our web site at www.universalpegasus.com