The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for the planing and testing of products and materials to make sure they adhere to required and expected standards.
- Developing and implementing a standardized monitoring program including vibration analysis, non-destructive testing, and other testing throughout the manufacturing process.
- Working with planners on effective maintenance planning and scheduling
- Provide reliability-engineered solutions to improve overall product effectiveness and reduce warranty claims
- Identify and manage reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations.
- Leads efforts in inspections, adjustments, replacements, and repairs for prodcuts.
- Works with production, engineering, and maintenance
- Provides technical support to production maintenance and technical personnel
- Evaluates/validates the impact of corrective actions
- Generate reports
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or technical related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of reliability/quality experience in a manufacturing setting
- Testing experience
- Strong analytical skills – data analysis, schedule and planning (experience using statistical software
- Ability to make quick, calculated decisions based on past experiences and limited information.
- Result oriented
- Good communication, high level of autonomy,
- Perform, understand and communicate detailed information analysis
- ASQ-CRE or ASQ-CQE Certification
Qualified candidates should send a word document attachment of their resume and references to Jim Fortese at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp