One of our clients located in Lompoc, CA is looking for a Mechanical Engineer. If you are interested in my full-time opportunity. Please fill free to send me a copy of Thank you.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Must have extensive experience with Reliability Engineering principles.
- Develop and lead the reliability process in a manner that will have a direct impact on equipment uptime, efficiency, cost management, quality, safety, customer satisfaction, innovation, and ultimately profitability.
- Leverage network and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) subject matter experts to develop reliability efforts through enhanced communication and best practice sharing
- Through analytical tools, work with Operations Engineering group to identify equipment end of life (EOL) opportunities, required equipment and process upgrades and develop & manage long-term capital investment plans
- Analyze equipment downtime data and develop & manage a warranty process that will drive OEM uptime and lower costs
- Partner with Facilities leadership to coordinate maintenance activities in support of driving World Class Maintenance
- Own and regularly respond with subject matter expertise to maintenance/equipment related questions, own access to and distribution of OEM technical bulletin updates, and facilitate strong communication with OEM vendors
- Analyze operational data and equipment performance history to deliver improvements in critical maintenance related metrics / KPI’s
- Develop maintenance benchmarking data / KPI’s in order to drive improvements amongst like sites and other similar corporate entities
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Skills and Attributes Requirements:
- Capital Project Management Experience
- Working knowledge of engineering principles, theories, concepts & techniques.
- Mineral Processing Knowledge
- Process Improvement (Lean Manufacturing techniques highly desired)
- PLC Troubleshooting
- Pneumatic conveying
- Bulk Solid Transport
- Ability to manage multiple contractors with different disciplines
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Strong personal computer skills, Microsoft Excel and Access preferred
- CAD, CMMS would be a plus.
- Knowledge in mass balance and mineral recovery calculations.
- Strong understanding of process automation.
- Working knowledge of PLC process control systems and instrumentation.
- BS Degree: chemical, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering
- 5-10 years engineering experience
- Project Management experience a plus
- Size reduction-crushing and grinding experience a plus