Pac-Van, Inc., a subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, offers an outstanding opportunity for you in our local office. We compete in the portable storage and modular space industries with a nationwide presence including over 55 locations in both the United States and Canada, and we have demonstrated a strong record of growth over our 25 year history.
The job responsibilities consist of:
- Modification of storage containers and ground level offices:
o Basic carpentry
o General construction
- OSHA regulations
- Equipment maintenance
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- Work in an outside environment
- Ability to climb into/out of equipment and ladder to access unit roofs
- Pre-employment drug test & background check
- Must be able to properly use hand tools
- Good attitude and dependable
- Mobile office services, modular building or construction industry experience is a plus
Hourly pay rate is dependent upon capability and experience. Benefits.
Pac-Van supports our core values for our customers, vendors and employees:
· Dependability – delivering consistent quality and reliable service
· Dedication – a passion for performance
· Initiative – taking action to seize opportunity
· Relationships – bonds that create value (with customers, vendors and employees)
· Ingenuity – applying practical creativity to everyday opportunities
- Medical, 3 plan types, partial company pay
- Life Insurance, company pay
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life Insurance, self and/or family
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Find out more about us at www.pacvan.com
Email resume and compensation history.