Remote- Cleared .NET Developer
The ideal candidate should have an understanding of software development practices and experience delivering deployable software. They will have the opportunity to work as an integral part of a team–a highly productive team of seasoned technical professionals who thrive on supporting our customer"s mission and growth objectives – designing, developing and implementing custom software and database application capabilities.
**Interim Secret Clearance or higher required**
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Needs to have a good understanding of Windows Communications Foundation (WCF), Simple Object Adapter Protocol (SOAP), Representational State Transfer (RESTful), encryption and X509-certificate APIs for secure web service design and C#-based implementation. The goal is to have a candidate work with external development groups in building host service APIs for data-pulls, patient scheduling and survey-ordering within the WIIR application. Doing this also requires development of content for systemInterface agreements (SIAs) with external groups.
HTML MOCKUP DEVELOPMENT
- The goal is to have someone build survey-mockups for care community approval before implementation. Once approved, the survey mockups are then implemented within WIIR and added to the survey repository. This requires a good understanding of C#, Oracle packages and build scripts.
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- 10 plus years of experience with C, C++, C#, SQL and Linux OS.
- Equivalent combination of knowledge and specialized experience may be acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to perform data analysis to identify data patterns and anomalies
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple concurrent projects
Clearance:This position requires an active Department of Defense Secret level security clearance
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: Employee will occasionally need to lift or move equipment weighing up to 15 pounds. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard. Hearing and speaking to exchange information. Seeing to view computer monitor. Sitting for extended periods of time.
Work environment: Professional office environment: temperature controlled office building, low noise level, standard office lighting.
We are proud to be an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability employer!