Rental Sales Agent
This is a salary based position 70,000-80,000 per year, plus bonus and benefits
The Rental Agent is responsible for showing and leasing Greybarn luxury apartments while giving the utmost attention to the customer experience. The Rental Agent serves as an outstanding ambassador for the Greybarn community and is responsible for the full-cycle leasing process. In this role the RA will work with Prospective Tenants, Tenants, Property Management, Asset Management and Accounting Departments. The Community Director must be professional and have a strong sense of customer service, above average communication skills, as well as excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Must be able to work weekends.
- Conduct prospective residents tours and customize each tour to match the needs of the prospect and provide “Neighborhood” information on Amityville and surrounding area
- Respond daily to phone, email and walk in inquiries from prospective residents.
- Collect required information from prospective residents to qualify residents for a lease.
- Complete all forms and enter data associated with leasing activities into our web-based system
- Process applications for credit screening working with corporate office, prepare the lease and move-in package, and ensure a smooth tenant move-in and lease signing in a timely fashion
- Stay updated on current market and competitor conditions attending Team meetings and use Co-star online product
- Monitor Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, ect….)
- Work with Team to develop and implements short- and long-term marketing and PR plans and goals to ensure maximum occupancy
- Work with local organizations, giving tours, hosting events to raise local awareness of Greybarn
- Follow the Greybarn community's established policies related to specials, and other programs to boost occupancy
- Follows-up with prospects and new residents to ensure satisfaction by sending e-mail, thank-you notes, and cards or making telephone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to lease and/or renew
- Prepare and maintain resident files according to policy and procedures
- Promote positive resident relations and provide customer service and responsiveness to resident needs and concerns. Must report any trends in traffic patterns, feedback/comments from prospects and residents
- Comfortable assisting residents with entering work orders and maintenance requests
- Proactively contact residents with expiring leases to propose renewals and close renewals in advance of lease expiration.
- Daily communication with Property Management Staff
- Support Director of Corporate Housing with administrative assistance processing Corporate Leases
- Assist Property Management with: inspections of New Phase openings, Greybarn community grounds and facilities and maintaining property and resident files
- Attend weekly Team meetings and report on property and tenant activity, applicant phone calls, apartment/community tours, and rent collections
- Working in a multi-function office and rental office
- Assist Asset Management and Accounting Departments with managing delinquencies, collections, and evictions
- Knowledge and serving of proper tenant notices
Skills and Qualifications:
Previous Apartment management and leasing experience preferred Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment
Fair Housing training a plus
Sales skills, such as generating sales leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying prospects, and closing
Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for marketing, advertising, and sales-related circumstances, including using Craig's List, Google and other search engines, and navigating the internet and websites.
Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions regarding residency
Bilingual a plus
Basic understanding of maintenance
Highly organized with attention to detail: must stay on top of paperwork
Ability to deal with problems while conducting one ‘self in a professional manner
Computer proficiency / Yardi /Co-star experience a plus
Familiar with MS office, excel and word processing software
Eagerness to learn and demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Rechler Equity Partners and the Greybarn product
Must be flexible and able to shift priorities if needed
Ability to work nights and weekends
Must have reliable transportation with valid insurance and registration and be able to pass drug screen and background check including credit, criminal, driving record, and previous employment reference check
We offer a competitive salary, bonus program and a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(k), Flexible spending Accounts. Must be able to work weekends.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp