Mennonite Health System is seeking top candidates to join our winning team
Mennonite Health System Corporate Offices
- Main Duties: Reporting, Cash Management, Accounting, Budgeting and Forecasting and Information Tecnology
- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
CPA License PreferredReporting Skills, Informing Others, Financial Skills, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Software, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy