We are a Government Contracting Consulting and Legal firm that has been in business since 1992. We have helped organizations of all sizes to understand the requirements for doing business with the Federal government and have provided legal and consulting services that would enable them to maximize value from those contracts.
We currently have a need for a Research Assistant to join our team in our Sterling, VA office.
** This is a permanent, direct hire position with full benefits **
We are looking for a hardworking, regimented individual to help maximize value for our clients. This is the right opportunity if you are looking to obtain great experience by working directly with the attorney to build your knowledge and experience in the defense arena.
Other responsibilities would include:
- Primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Maintain master corporate calendar of all events & conferences
- Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally.
- Produce professional quality reports, presentation and briefs
- Liaise with regional customers, trade unions, business and industry groups to identify emerging trends and issues
- Prepare articles, reports & presentations; collect and analyze data
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3+ years of experience (REQUIRED)
- Must be able to thrive and excel with long hours in a high-pressure environment
- Expert level ability in Microsoft office suite and mail merger
- Willingness to work frequent overtime, often on short notice is a must
- Prior experience with C-suite, knowledge of military hierarchy, and the complexities involved in dealing with the Pentagon, large defense contractors, and Capitol Hill.
For consideration, please send resume to email@example.com