Reports to: Director of Sales
Works With: All Land Solutions’ staff, LSI Sales Associates/Brokers, outside consultants, investors, real estate brokers and land sellers.
This is a professional position requiring excellent communication, research, analysis, and reporting skills. This is a critical position to the continued success of the company, and requires a self-motivated individual that wishes to be a driver to continued company success. Individual must be a highly detail-oriented, persistent, and honest employee that is able to effectively communicate with a variety of personality types. The Research Associate will have flexible work hours to be determined by level of experience.
- Ability to provide in-depth research and formulate fact-driven reports and analysis
- Experience in Real Estate preferred but not required
- Ability to perform well under pressure and act with a sense of urgency
- Excellent personal management & organizational skills
- Ability to communicate, orally and in writing, with a wide range of potential clients, vendors, consultants and investors
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor in a demanding and challenging work environment
- Superior follow-through skills
- Excellent telephone and cold-calling skills
- Job Duties:
- Lead efforts to secure new business for the company under direction of the Director of Sales
- Research LSI target market areas and identify new areas of opportunity via in-depth data mining
- Maintain radar screen outlining personal and team priorities and accomplishments
- Assist salespersons in securing new listings by providing appropriate supporting market data
- Communicate with potential leads via telephone and in-person meetings (in –office and on-site)
- Investigation of specific properties by direction from Director of Sales and CEO
The Benefits for this position include:
- Compensation package as defined in Terms of Employment offer letter.
- You will be provided with office space and the related tools of business.
- You will be eligible for health and related insurance.
- Hours and Working Conditions:
- Full time with flexible work hours to be determined by experience level
- 15 days of Paid Time Off annually
- LSI closes their office during the week between Christmas and New Years Day, in exchange for this time off each employee is required contribute a portion of their own PTO time toward this time off, the Company contributes the remainder, time is determined at the beginning of each year.
- Professional Business Casual Dress Required